Musical instruments- Part 4, Flute

    Hi, everyone! Thank you for revisiting my blog. For today's blog, I will introduce the oldest woodwind instrument, Flute. The Flute seems to be a brass instrument, but it is not. At the beginning of the Flute's history, it was made of wood. With the developments of musical instruments, the Flute also changed the material to make good sounds. 

    The flute can be divided into three parts, Head, Body, and Foot. The Head part, it contains the mouthpiece. As the Flute is a wind instrument, it can make the sound by blowing the winds through the mouthpiece. 

    The Body and Foot part has a key to block the tone hole. Depending on which keys are blocked, the pitch changes. There are two types of keys: an opened key and the other is a closed key. Usually, professional players use the opened key.

    Finally, after assembling the flute, it's about 65cm. Without a stand, the player holds the instrument in both hands and plays it. Flute usually sounds high level of pitches, but also it can play the low pitches. 






    I'd like to recommend a Flute video. Enjoy the flute with a clear and refreshing sound!

Flute Concerto


    The clear sound of the Flute provides a pleasant atmosphere, but it also gives people a sense of stability when players play low-pitched sounds on the flute. When I listen to the flute, I feel very calm so that I can almost fall asleep. I hope you had a good time listening to the flute, too!

Thanks again for visiting my blog!







댓글